The Stranger’s View of Things
I was fortunate enough last night to receive unexpected analysis about Streamplate’s landing page from a stranger.
I often worry about whether I’m ever in bubble-mentality, that I’m unaware or blissfully shortsighted about other considerations, but I’ve found cross-validation to be a strong remedy for this. It’s even stronger when that other observer has had minimal exposure to the idea beforehand. Anchoring, association and retrieval biases can wreck havoc on self-assessments.
So it was interesting when I read this:
And so in response, here’s some of the 10 ways to use Streamplate.
- Order from the table. Streamplate can immediately recognise you’re within a venue and if so presents that venue as the first listing. With their menu sorted to your tastes, you can quickly find what you’re looking for and within 3 clicks you can order.
- Create events. Invite your friends to a reservation or simply promote a public event. Whether it’s a BBQ, a market stall, a food-truck or even a bake-sale, now you can appear in front of users that are looking for you.
- Chat. No need to call venues and wait for them to pick up or struggle to hear them — send a quick message and have a response in seconds.
- Set daily nutritional caps. If you want to reach particular goals for fat, carbohydrate, protein and calorie consumption then simply set an amount for each day and Streamplate will automatically filter listings to accommodate your goal as you order throughout the day.
- Automatically replace and filter ingredients. Let Streamplate automatically replace ingredients with three alternatives you select so you don’t have to worry about allergies or dietary requirements again.
- Accurate waiting times. Streamplate also serves as a point-of-sales system for venues meaning accurate waiting-times can be generated for users based on the orders ahead.
- Online payments. Don’t worry about bringing your wallet when you go out now. Or for when you forget your wallet — you can still order.
- Venue status updates. Be always aware of what’s going on, or simply know whether your restaurant is closed or what’s on their mind.
- Loyalty programs. Automatically join loyalty programs and receive perks without having to think about it.
- Pre-Ordering. Obviously.
And this is just for general users. For merchants, there’s even more ways to use Streamplate as you can see here.
If you’d like to jump to the front of queues for a year, be sure to sign-up for Streamplate’s Limited Release on 11th March!
Thanks for reading :)